1) Name the three primary colours. Red, yellow and blue.
2) In needlework, what does UFO refer to? An unfinished object.
3) Name the famous ballet Russian dancer who changed the face of modern ballet. Rudolf Nureyev.
4) What is the painting, La Gioconda, more usually known as? The Mona Lisa.
5) What does the term 'piano' mean? To be played softly.
6) Name the Spanish artist, sculptor and draughtsman famous for co-founding the Cubist movement. Pablo Picasso.
7) How many valves does a trumpet have? 3.
8) Who painted How Sir Galahad, Sir Bors, and Sir Percival were fed with the Sang Grael; But Sir Percival's Sister Died Along the Way? Dante Gabriel Rossetti.
9) If you were painting with tempera, what would you be using to bind together colour pigments? Egg yolk.
10) What is John Leach famous for making? Pottery.